Dashing Through the Snow Advent Calendar with Whimsical Vintage Ornaments
Delight in decorating Rudolph’s majestic antlers with glittery ornaments all December long. Handcraft this amazing treasure from Benzie's wool felt and enjoy this Christmas countdown for generations! Downloadable pattern includes easy-to-follow detailed instructions with full-color photographs, plus full-size pattern templates for base, numbers, & ornaments. Finished calendar dimensions are 18 inches x 39 inches.
Benzie makes ordering the high-quality felt for this exquisite pattern a breeze! Complete with all the felt and embroidery floss you'll need. Select supply options in the dropdown menu above, or click on link below to purchase.
- 1 1/2 yards of wool blend felt in White
- 1/2 yard of wool blend felt in Brown
- 10 9x12" sheets of felt include the colors White, Silver, Pink, Flamingo, Strawberry, Peacock, Swan, Fern, Moss and Ochre
- 13 skeins of skeins of DMC floss include Strawberry, Flamingo, Pink, Ochre, Moss, Peacock, Swan, Silver, White, Fern (2) and Brown (2)
- 5 1-gram bags of 4mm sequins in the colors Red, Gold, Kelly, Marine, and Silver. 5 5-gram bags of seed beads in the colors Strawberry, Gold, Kelly, Marine, and Rainbow Iridescent.
- 1/4" super strong magnets, or use our pearl hangers in Bronze
- Iron-on transfer pen
- 22" wooden dowel for hanging
About the Designer:
The Sugar House Shop designs imaginative patterns for heirloom-quality countdowns. Creating family traditions beloved by kids from 1 to 92.