Cross Stitch San Francisco
This modern cross stitch pattern of San Francisco features the Golden Gate Bridge, the Transamerica Pyramid, Sutro Tower, Coit Tower, the Palace of Fine Arts, Mission Dolores, the Ferry Building, the Chinatown gate, the Japantown Tower of Peace, the Cupid's Span, Painted Ladies, and of course, a cable car.
Printed on heavy cardstock, this 8.5" x 11" leaflet features a full-color chart, DMC floss codes, fabric suggestion, and backstitch details. All city patterns also include a "landmarks key" insert which details the landmarks and buildings featured in the design. Designed by Satsuma Street.
Benzie offers all the supplies to make this pattern -including necessary DMC embroidery floss and Aida cloth! The pictured design was stitched on 18 count Aida and displayed in a 10" hoop; the final size is 6" x 6.5" inches. Select everything you need to complete the pattern in the drop down menu.
- 24 skeins of matching DMC embroidery floss.
- Select from 18 or 14 count Fiddlers Cloth in Light Oatmeal.
- Select from 18 count Aida or 28 count Fiddlers Cloth in Light Oatmeal
- Tapestry needles -our favorite cross stitch needle. The blunt point is perfect for cross stitch!
- Select a 10" or 12" display wood embroidery hoop.